Sustainability to Resilience: Geospatial Way
Today’s government and business leaders must find a way to point their companies towards profitability despite challenges unforeseen in generations past. Revitalizing core competencies and accessing new avenues of growth are paramount to thriving in a highly linked and ever-changing economy. With the credit crunch affecting markets across, budgets for programs and projects are under scrutiny. In order to achieve rapid economic growth within the new economy need is to encourage a resiliency dimension take a whole-of- government approach; develop harmonized metrics for success to better achieve milestones and outcomes and integrate geographic information systems and geospatial infrastructure into planning and budget decisions. We must find ways to maximize the value we deliver with relevant and responsive technology-based solutions to problems. With the theme "Sustainability to Resilience: Geospatial Way" the forum will highlight the role of geospatial technology for informed and smart and informed decision in the direction of profitability and growth despite an economic storm.
- A key networking event where high-level decision makers shaping the industry come together annually
- The place where high-level decision makers who are shaping the industry, including senior professionals from the business, government and academia sectors, come together once a year
- The conference that ensures, through your attendance, your organisation is up to date with the latest trends, concepts and issues facing geospatial industry today
- A gateway for SMEs to accelerate their business networks
- The place where not only leading international technology providers, suppliers and service providers present their latest products and services but the key users display their excellence in usage of the tecchnology
- The Forum offers an excellent possibility to network and is the perfect opportunity for you to reach an exclusive target group of over 1500 conference participants from more than 30 countries representing entire continent